This webcast will outline how private lenders are filling a void for specific borrowers, what products brokers can write through them and how to write a deal with a private lender.
Join us and a panel of industry experts as we deep-dive into:
- Why are brokers turning to private lenders within this current climate to deliver solutions for their clients?
- How do private lenders structure debt differently to other financial institutions?
- Who is the “typical” private lending client?
- Where do private lenders source funds and why is this a huge advantage in funding certain scenarios?
- When is a private lender a must for certain situations?
- What products are typically available, how are they priced and how are broker commissions structured?
And much, much more!